Sunday, September 30, 2007

Camping & Cars

We went camping to Mt. Charleston with my parents on September 14th and we had a blast. We really do enjoy camping and outhouses and bugs :)
Anyways, Daniel let me know that he is big enough to go pee all by himself and not in the outhouse, or behind a tree or rock, just in the wide open on the road around camp. Oh yeah and this was not a one time even either - the advantages of being a boy is all I keep telling myself.

City of Henderson did their annual car show and of course it was spectacular. Jereelyn and I took Daniel, Tony, & Trinity to look at all the antique cars and this year their was a surprise. Someone had re-created Mater from the movie cars. Of course Daniel was ecstatic if you can't tell from the picture. Oh yeah and I forgot to take a picture of the front of mater showing the teeth and all, but you get the idea.

















No comments: