Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference & an Angel

So I totally enjoyed conference....there was lots out there for just me!
Even though I have a testimony of tithing I sometimes struggle with the thought of what I could pay with the money set aside... I think the Lord knew I was struggling and that is why there was a whole talk just on tithing.
I also really enjoyed President Monsons remarks regarding the sinner, those hurting, inactives, nonmembers, etc... He called us all to repentance through the love the Savior has to offer - "where is the balm of Gilead?"

I have a 3 year old Angel named Daniel
Last night I was so tired and could not even keep my eyes open. I asked Daniel if he would pleae read his book with Dad and let daddy tuck him in as I really needed to go to bed right then. He said okay mom don't forget my smoochies and a big hug. After luvs I quickly went in to lie down was more than half way asleep when I hear this faint Twinkle Twinkle little star being sung to me. I rolled over and asked Daniel what he was doing and he quickly replied mommy I am singing you to sleep. Oh if he will just take care of me for the rest of my life!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

That is soo adorable. You have an angel. Remember that on bad days. I laughed. i think that is so cute, can't wait to have my own to sing to me and give me hugs and smoochies. luv it!!

I enjoyed conference also, Great talks, loved Monsons..

Jamee said...

Conference was fabulous! I really enjoyed Sister Tanner's talk on "delight" in these things. And yes, Daniel is your little angel. Too, cute!

Natasha said...

OHHH, your little guy is sooo cute!
Conference was AWESOME! My favorite talk was the one about moms. . I think it was "Daughters of God" Like you, there were sooo many things that were just for me!