Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Today Daniel started half day preschool @ Gordon McCaw Elementary
He loves it :)
Believe it or not I actually became teary eyed as we dropped him off at the door and gave him kisses. Of course he was into the classroom without even a second thought of where mom and dad were. Although funny side note....He was at the door waiting to be picked up while all the rest of the kiddos were patiently waiting on the rug. When I asked him about it he said he had told Ms. Lynn (teacher) he couldn't take it anymore - meaning he was ready to go home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. you teared... That is sweet. i can't believe he is in school already. He looked handsome on his first day.

Peggy said...

What a handsome boy - so grown up!

Jamee said...

That is awesome....I bet the other kids just loved playing with him! You are a great mom...I love you!

Joy Salmon said...

that is sooo funny! I am so proud of you for being such a great mom! I can't believe he is seriously old enough to go to school- it seems like just yesterday that we were having a BBQ up at the park right after he had been born and I was rocking him and eating at the same time... ohhh I have so many fun memories with that little handsome dude of yours!

Joy Salmon said...

I am so bummed- it has been forever since you last posted- (this is me getting on your butt just like you and jamee and mom did when I wouldn't post frequently... lol)Life happens so post it! Lots of love!

Mona said...

My brother is a cop... I hear terrible stories.

Online Safety Tip:

Try to be less specific about where, exactly, someone can track down your kid. Especially if you are posting pictures and names.

Hendrickson said...

I love your blog Judee!!!