Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Cherry on Top

This is the result of yesterday's car accident.
When it rains it pours and I am really hoping that this is the last "trial" for a little while. For those who don't know here is the scoop.
We went for a drive to check out some properties that Dave will be maintaining for work. While we were out we were in a lovely car accident that started as a hit & run. I will say that other than starting contractions 7 minutes apart we all walked away without a scratch and the above is the total damage to the car. The other vehicle didn't fair so well....leaking fluid and the bumper is being held on by just a thread. Anyways, they hit us yet Judee was cited. Don't ask, we don't understand we just know that we will be fighting it in court!
After a long restless night Judee and the baby are fine so we think and she will follow up with her doctor this week.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

So sorry. We are very glad no one was hurt. Hang in there!

Natasha said...

Ouch! There really is something wrong with our legal system!

Maybe I should get into a small car accident, that would 1- get me a new car (I'm still driving the one I had in college)
2- contractions 7 min apart? BRING IT ON!!!

Natasha said...

by the way, I'm glad you are all ok!

Our Family said...

Glad your ok, sorry about the ticket and the hit and run. Hang in there.

Mandi said...

I am soo sorry. I hope you and the baby are okay. Try to relax and get rest. Try to stay inside.. haha!! That isn't right that you go the ticket.. You should have given him some glasses.. :) Love you!! It is frustrating, but remember your blessings.