Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers

Fathers are so special........
My daddy is my hero
He always knows just what to do and say
Thanks for all the memories
and being you no matter what!

Dave is a wonderful dad and husband!
I spent a quiet morning looking back at our short life together! Some of my favorite things I want to mention...
1- Not afraid to get his hands dirty to get the job done
2- Compassionate & loving no matter the undaunting medical task @hand
3- Knowledgeable with random facts that come in handy at the most odd times
4- Awesome Chef
5- Great father/ teacher to Daniel

I know the list is short, but I can't let all my secrets out of the bag. I love him and know that he completes me in every way. Where I fall short, he stands firm....I love him, I love him, I love him - and never regret the day we married for time & all eternity!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Way to be an awesome dad, Dave! I sure do miss you guys!