Friday, July 25, 2008

Still Pregnant.....

Saw the doctor yesterday and much to everyone's dismay I'm still pregnant.
We are having lots and lots of extremely uncomfortable contractions, but those too are just annoying and not even helping to progress. I am still just dialated to a one. For those of you who have been tracking since the beginning they have given me (changed) my due date once and for all. As of Saturday (07/26/08) I will be officially overdue :)
If by next Wednesday, these wonderful, not close enough together contractions, have not pushed me over the edge......my doctor will induce at 7:30pm. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Daniel is really excited to welcome his new sister. Everytime I say I am going to the doctor he tells me to tell the doctor that it is time she came home. When I told him the doctor said one more week - when asked when Boomshacalaca was coming home he proceeded to tell everyone that the doctor said a few more years. I guess he really does want mommy to bring home a baby elephant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I hated being pregnant and I can't imagine being over due!! I hope that little girl comes soon!!

Anonymous said...

hey i am just getting to all my blogs and emails and life from our long vacation. Have you had her yet? I need to know.. I would love to come see you and her. Hope your well.. Love you. Call me.